Eli Ehrman is an experienced Software Developer, Team Leader and Agile Project Manager with a 20 year track record of leading multidisciplinary matrix organized and globally distributed technology projects from marketing inception through implementation to customer satisfaction.
Extensive R&D experience, driving Project Management best practices and Quality enhancements into products.
Highly Noted Achievements – Loves to ‘Practice and to Preach’ :
- Agile Scrum Master of over 20 Man-year Multi-site, multi-product solution Project – led project to successful customer releases.
- Created Software Project Management Role in ECI – Integrated PM Best Practices and methodologies until reached they a successful and mature state through-out the company.
- Led Data Platform development to hundreds of installations worldwide
- Led over 20 Projects from inception to customer adoption and satisfaction.
- Author and PMI presenter of ‘Diamonds are Forever’ – innovative project management concept
Eli’s mission : Making Agile Viral by acting as a model Agile Project Manager and Scrum Master and by mentoring and inspiring all to buy-in and join.
‘Agile is Free’ – Open for all to adopt , anytime, anywhere and for any project.
(Eli Ehrman’s Motto)