Avidan is a goal driven change-agent, with rich experience in leading and deploying agile/lean methodologies and process improvements at the area of system/software engineering, project management and software quality assurance.
On his latest position at Cisco Security division he deployed agile transition, including:
- Gap analysis and establishment of agile transition plan
- Leading agile transition with senior managers (acting as Agile Steering Committee)
- Building small sized, cross-functional scrum teams
- Train agile teams and management on agile value, principles, scrum roles and practices
- Mentoring scrum teams on their daily work to perform their ceremonies effectively
- Focus on reduction of context switch, short sprints and well-defined user stories
- Support development of technical debt reduction plan and execution
- Train scrum teams to perform effective retrospectives using problem solving techniques
At Motorola Solution Israel Design Center, Avidan lead the deployment of agile/lean practices across the Israel design center divisions and act as Enterprise coach to pilot Scaled Agile Framework at Motorola cooperate level.
Avidan has over two decades expertise in software quality management and process improvements based on CMMI and other industrial standards.
Avidan is the trainer at our LEADING SAFE® 4.0 – SA CERTIFICATE COURSE