To our Agile Spirit team of great mentors we’re looking for a Great Agile Coach!
- Are you a Champion for organizational change?!!
- Would you like to work alongside Agile Spirit’s professional mentors in the favor of our clients for achieving best practices with measurable improvements of the Agile implementation process ?
- Coaching Scrum Masters and Scrum Teams.
- Conducting frequent reviews of current Agile techniques/practices and spearhead continuous process improvement and document recommendations and results/findings
- Ensuring that senior management and executives understand the impact of an agile approach and that they are providing sufficient support.
- Continual analysis and planning to ensure our agile practices are world class and are always aligned with the client’s operating reality as well as longer term strategic vision.
- Working with various software development teams and management to provide guidance and mentoring aligned with a model of Continuous Delivery, promoting a Dev Ops culture through building relationships with Development & Operations and driving enhancements to the end-to-end release process.
- Observing and assessing the client’s adoption of Agile practices continuously and make recommendations on a regular and/or as-needed basis to leadership on how to implement and attain mastery of Agile best practices
Required Qualifications (Must):
- Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. 5 years progressive related experience in either a consulting, project management or process improvement related role.
- Ability to effectively influence team members and other stakeholders, effectively conduct difficult negotiations.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to tailor communications to unique situations and to bring clarity to ambiguous assignments.
- Demonstrated superior understanding of business and technology organization, resources, priorities, needs and policies.
- Demonstrated leadership in the implementation of complex Programs and Projects, the ability to make or recommend complex strategic decisions and prioritize competing initiatives.
- Strong skills in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, Project)
- Prior experience with SCRUM and Agile principles with enterprise-level application development projects
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 6 to 10 team members.
- Agile Project Management tools such as Jira, TFS, Rally or equivalent.
- Solid background utilizing an Agile framework (e.g. Scrum, Extreme Programming, Kanban, SAFe) in software development
- 2+ years coaching agile teams in a large organization
- Expertise in Scrum including the value and principles, and how they are applied in enterprise environments.
- Familiarity with modern software engineering techniques such as Continuous integration, build, deliver, test-driven development and other automated acceptance testing techniques.
Pls Apply to Shahar: